A New York and London based management and investment partnership platform focused on the execution and oversight of qualifying investment opportunities. We work closely with industry veterans and strong management teams to help build and finance mid-market strategies ranging from$25M to $200M. As a corporate partner, our participation starts early in the deal life cycle, oftentimes when strategies are still in the early idea stage, allowing us to very closely guide the direction and structure of the resulting business. We then see the project through the typical deal cycle of building out the management team, preparing for market, execution of financing, and long-term business oversight post-financing.
We are looking for a part time (senior) associate to start immediately to assist the deal team with all aspects of the development and execution of management partnership projects.
• Due diligence on potential projects
• Preparation of extensive presentation decks for potential transactions
• Development of three statement financial models for corporate/project financing and M&A
• Collection and normalization of business financial data
• Conducting industry, company, and historical transaction research
• Capital source research and outreach
• Interactions with partner management teams and companies
• Other deal or corporate tasks as needed
• Minimum Undergraduate degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience in investment banking, private
equity, or other financial transaction role
• Strong grasp of financial transactions, but with an eagerness to become a more well-rounded deal
and business professional
• Strong financial modeling skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and written skills
• Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
• Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and other standard applications
Time Commitment: 10-12 hours/week; on location in midtown Manhattan; strong preference for consistent weekly schedule in at most two segments.