A wealth management firm with four different areas of practice: wealth advisory, strategic advisory, private equity, and alternative equity. It has a culture that values transparency, ownership of projects, and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Someone who has experience with wealth management strategy
- Driven by numbers and eager to learn
- Someone with experience of asset allocation
- Someone with a can-do attitude who is organized and can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Willing to take on administrative tasks associated with role
- Able to perform other duties as required
- Willing to do part time and full time
Must be located in or near New York City and able to commute as working remotely full time is not an option for this position.
Salary range: $100 – $125k depending on experience
Please contact Jobs@beboldbeuma.com with subject “Interest in Wealth Management position” and resume attached.