Digital Media Intern will gain first-hand experience in the creative and technical production process across digital mediums, while acquiring invaluable knowledge from industry experts about professional development, management and leadership. This is a paid internship, 21 hours per week for six months.
• Assist with webcast/podcast pre-production planning & rehearsal
• Set-up, tear-down, and maintenance of webcast/podcast hardware & software
• Create post-production archive of webcasts
• Assist on editing of podcast series
• Administrative tasks as assigned
• BA/BFA in a related field is preferred. Applicant currently has to be enrolled in a degree program.
• Applicant has to be authorized to work. (International students have to be able to provide proof of work authorization).
• Applicant has to be able to commute to Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
• Able to work up to 21 hrs./week, flexible to accommodate class schedule.
• Above project work lends itself to a General New Media/Broadcasting background.
• Willingness to learn basic associated technical tasks: equipment setup, system testing.
• Strong PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, web-savvy)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Hours: Flexible, 21 hours per week for six months. Begins immediately.
This is a paid internship: ($10.00 – $12.00 per hour)
• Opportunity to participate in an AMA Seminar.
• Access to vast library of technical and professional development training resources.
• Mentoring from Director of Digital Media Production, Digital Media Production Engineer and Digital Media Technician.
Reports to: Director of Digital Media Production, at NYC Headquarters.